Salem Academy and College is starting a new fall tradition to bring the Salem community together to celebrate the institution. This event is open to all members of the Salem community — faculty, staff, students and alumnae.
All Roads Lead to Salem will be held in conjunction with Salem College’s Parent and Family Weekend on Friday, September 30 – Saturday, October 1. See an overview of the schedule and ways we plan to collectively celebrate Salem Academy and College below.
Friday, September 30
- Journey Walk from Bethabara to Salem – 2 – 5 p.m. (shuttles start at 1 p.m.)
- Campus-wide service project – 1 – 8 p.m.
- Block Party (guests can participate in the Service Project during this time) – 5 – 8 p.m.
Saturday, October 1
- Campus Cookout – Noon – 2 p.m.
- Salem Academy Purple and Gold Competition – 1 p.m.
- Salem College Soccer Game vs. Methodist University – 2 p.m.